euJobs – A Te utad!
from monday to friday
net 750.000 Ft/month self emploied position (KATA)
Home office, flexible working hours, two days office work, professional trainings,
- Previous experience in shipping industry will be considered a big advantage
Ace Tankers C.V. and its group companies and subsidiaries are a dynamic and fast growing ship owner and operator of Chemical Tankers.
Our growing international team in Amsterdam consists of around 40 employees out of which 17 different nationalities. The finance and accounting team consists of a CFO and 5 other team members. We are now looking to strengthen our team with an additional accounts payable position.
The accounts payable position is responsible for properly managing and controlling the expenditure cycle, making sure that all entries are properly registered and inserted within the ERP and accounting system and assists in the preparation of payments to suppliers and other parties.
- Responsibility for managing and controlling the accounts payable process workflow and ensuring that the overall process operates in a timely and accurate manner;
- Responsibility for the ongoing (day to day) accounting transactions:
o Accounts payable transactions;
o Bank statement transactions;
o Reconciliation of supplier balances;
o Various other accounting transactions.
- Preparation and follow up of payment transactions;
- Communicating various (accounting) related issues with vendors and or any other relevant parties;
- Controlling and organizing the supplier balances.
- Associate degree in accounting, economics and or relevant;
- Previous experience in accounts payable positions or comparable;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both verbally and in writing;
- Hard working, accurate & efficient;
- IT- and process minded;
- Team player with a positive attitude.
Jelentkezem a munkára
Accounts payable Specialist
Magán-munkaközvetítői regisztrációs szám: 2947-1/2011-792